Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happy Birthday, Allie!


Hello, Friends. Today I’m sharing my GDT project for “The Paper Nest Dolls!” I love the aspirations of Christine’s talented artistry. These adorable stamps are available in “The Paper Nest” online shop.


My card features a new release stamp called Party Time Avery. Her party dress is cute as a button. I colored Avery with Copics and created a birthday theme card that I will send to my granddaughter Allie. She will be 6 years old on June 6 and she just finished her first year of school.

I cut my image out and framed it with a Spellbinder die. I colored a separate stamped image of the balloons and used pop dots for dimension with a coat of glossy accents.


Most of my die cuts are from the Magnolia Doohickey Die Club Vol. 5, Celebrations. The balloons and gift packages got a coat of embossing powder. I also used a new Joy Crafts border die and added some pretty pink pearls. The sentiment is a LOTV stamp with Wild Plum embossing powder.

Thanks for popping in to visit. I’ll be back on Tuesday to share another card. See you then…


Hugz,

1 comment:

Mayumi said...

Lovely card. The stamps is really sweet and the colors are great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...