Sunday, January 24, 2016

Paper Nest Dolls - January Release


Hello, Friends! I have a new GDT card to share with you for the Paper Nest Dolls.

These new stamps are from the January 10 release. You can see them all here.


My card features “Teddy Bear Emma.” She is adorable with her little pink teddy hat. I colored Emma with Copics and a light blue shaded background. I sprinkled Fran-tage Powder Blue Color Fragments around the card for a bit of added texture.


My designer papers are from Doodlebug Design paired with American Crafts cardstock. I used some of my new La-La-Land dies to create my flowers that are colored with Distress inks. I created a sentiment on my PC then foiled it with my Heidi Swapp Minc machine.


Here’s a close up of Emma.

Thanks for stopping by today. I’ll be back later this week with something new for Magnolia-licious…

Hugz,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...