Thursday, February 18, 2016

February GDT - Paper Nest Dolls


Hello, Friends! I have a new GDT card to share with you for the Paper Nest Dolls.

These new stamps were released on February 10 last week. You can see them all here.


My card features “Strawberry Emma.” I colored Emma with Copics and cut her out with my Silhouette Cameo PixScan. I love this tool. It is so easy to use. I just position the colored image on the PixScan mat, take a photo with my iPhone and transfer it to my PC. Then I open it in my Design Studio, create an outer edge with my preferred settings and cut. It is so simple.


My designer papers are from Maja Design “Life in the Country” collection. These papers have some darling strawberry pattern papers that are perfect for Emma and my strawberry patch theme. I used some of my new La-La-Land Club Kit Strawberry Blossoms dies to create my flowers in Emma’s strawberry patch. The 3D strawberries were made with my Magnolia DooHickey die.


Here’s a close up of Emma.

Thanks for stopping by today…I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugz, 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...